Longevity, aging-in-place initiatives, Medicare cutbacks – these trends and more increase the importance of discussing long term care planning with clients.
Join Margie Barrie for an insightful and informative webinar, “Achieving A Successful Long-Term Care Planning Conversation with Your Clients.” Margie is a nationally recognized LTC expert. In this session, we explored the ever-evolving landscape of long-term care planning, diving into critical topics that are essential for financial advisors and their clients. This webinar is a must-watch for anyone wanting to stay ahead in a field that is constantly changing.
This presentation focuses on these areas:
- An industry update, including costs and trends
- How to have the client conversation, including using behavioral finance concepts to introduce the topic
- A deep dive into hybrid policies, highlighting how they are structured, providing guidelines for evaluating self-funding versus long-term care insurance and two case studies illustrating the process used by a LTC planner for identifying and recommending solutions
- Understand the industry trends that will impact your recommendation to clients
- Gain a greater understanding of the array of hybrid options now available and how they can meet a client’s needs and objectives
- Learn the major factors that are now influencing long-term care product development and case management
Boost your expertise in long-term care planning. Secure your spot for an enlightening conversation with Margie Barrie. Your clients will benefit from it.
About Margie Barrie
Margie Barrie is a nationally recognized LTC expert with over 30 years of experience in the field. She’s been named among the industry’s top professionals and is a sought-after speaker at industry events. Margie has authored two books and writes a popular monthly column for ThinkAdvisor. She specializes in long-term care planning in her role with ACSIA Partners, the largest LTC insurance agency in the country.
Prior to her insurance career, Margie had a successful 23-year stint in marketing, advertising, and public relations, including running her own advertising agency. She holds a degree in journalism from the University of Maryland and resides in Sarasota with her husband, Bernie. Learn more at www.acsiapartners.com.